Free Music Software: Want a new free soft synth?
Then download Togu Audio Line’s NoiseMaker, a free synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
TAL-NoiseMaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro and has a new synth engine and a lot of improvements in sound and usability. The synth also includes a small effect section with a reverb, chorus and a simple bit crusher effect. A ringmodulator and a syncable triangle are also part of this synth.
TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter types, including a self-resonating 6dB low pass and a notch filter. Its ADSR is suitable for slow pads as well as for fast envelopes.
- 3 Oscillators
- Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
- Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
- Sub Osc (rectangle).
- Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
- Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
- Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
- Adjustable master tune and transpose.
- Up to 6 voices.
- Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
- Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
- Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
- Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
- Volume ADSR
- Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
- 2 LFO’s with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
- Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
- Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
- Positive and negative modulation.
- Phase control.
- Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
- Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
- One pole HP filter.
- Detune, detunes notes randomly.
- Juno chorus with different modes.
- A built in reverb.
- Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
- Midi learn for all knobs.
- Panic button.
- Easy to use, no hidden panels.
- 128 great presets (80 Presets by Frank “Xenox” Neumann / Particular – Sound).