Korg has introduced the new microKey – a lightweight USB-powered MIDI keyboard.
The microKEY features 37 velocity-sensing mini keys, using the same Natural Touch keybed found on the Korg microKORG XL Analog Modeling Synthesizer/Vocoder and microSTATION Music Workstation.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- 37 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- Comfortable and easy-to-play Natural Touch keyboard
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
- Dual USB ports are ideal for adding Korg’s nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL (or other USB devices) to your setup
The microKEY serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL.
The Korg microKey is expected to be available in November. Pricing is TBA.