LoopXtreme lets you create loop-based music using a combination of looped samples and drum machine style input.
See the demo, below, and the feature list for details.
If you’ve used LoopXtreme, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!
- Fifteen pads for triggering sound samples using three trigger modes, Single shot, Play while Touch and Loop.
- User control for each individual pad of:
- Volume, Stereo pan, Equalisation, FX send level and mute.
- Low pass or High pass filter with individual cutoff control per Pad.
- Sample start and end points and sample pitch for Single shot and Play while Touch modes.
- Sample group for Loop mode.
- Loop sounds play in time even if they have different tempos.
- Preview sounds before load with beat and tempo syncronisation.
- All sounds stay in time with tempo changes using pitch shifting.
- Realtime linear pad touch recording. You can record your tune from start to finish in one pass.
- Record fader movements with playback automation.
- Easy navigation to anywhere in your song using the NAV bar, song markers and transport controls.
- Pattern Editor to easily edit your song data including:
- Four clipboard editing stores for delete, erase, copy and paste using insert, merge and overwrite options.
- Editing of pattern data for all pads or selected pads including slider automation data.
- Set Song Loop points.
- Export finished mix or part of to wav file and export via WiFi.
- Export live sounds to wav file.
- Three pattern record quantise levels.
- Pattern record undo.
- Sound Library of Single shot and loop samples.
- Eight sound banks to organise your sounds in.
- Demo songs to get you started.
- WiFi file transfer for wavs and created songs.
- Save complete song or just your sample kit.
- Auto loading of your last project.
- Audio wav output rendered to 16Bit Stereo 44.1KHz.
- Supported wav loading 16/24Bit, Mono/Stereo, 44.1KHz.