The sample pack features over 950MB of 24-bit samples, loops and SFX produced with an array of synths and outboard gear including:
- Korg MS-20
- Moog Voyager
- Nord Lead 3
- Pearl Syncussion
- Jomox Mbrane 11
- Elektron Machinedrum UW
- Roland TR-808 & TR-909
The samples and sounds have been further processed with some classic sound shaping devices, including:
- Thermionic Culture Vulture Mastering Version
- Empirical Labs Fatso
- Empirical Labs Distressor
- Cranesong Hedd
- A-Designs EM-PEQ
- Purple Audio Action
- Spectra Sonics 610
- SSL E Series EQ
- SSL E Series Compressor
- SPL Transient Designer
- Sherman Filterbank 2
- API 512c Pre-amp
Additionally included are 600 single hit drum samples, built using a selection of analogue circuitry.
The library is £39.95. A free preview selection is available for download at the Wave Alchemy site, along with audio demos.
Here’s what’s included:
- 1308 24-bit, 100% royalty free wav samples
- 654 professional edited REX loops
- 434 drum loops including kick-free tech house tops, driving beats and stripped minimal grooves.
- 116 bass loops featuring layered sub bass workouts, snappy analogue tones and deep progressive rhythms. Making use of such synths as the Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20 and Moog Voyager…
- 104 synth and combi loops offering moody synth stabs, organic sound beds and fierce synth lines.
- 600 esoteric and beautifully crafted electronic drum hits derived from the creative layering and processing of drum machines, synthesizers and organic field recordings. Some of the tools used include: Pearl Syncussion SY-1, TR-808 & 909, Jomox M-Brane, FR-XS, Purple Audio Action, A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610, EL Distressor & Fatso amongst others.
- 62 sound effects samples combining finely designed up-risers, down-sweeps, tension builders and transition FX along with esoteric and obscure drones, impacts and soundscapes.
- 17 drum kits including sampler patches for Battery, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ.
- All loops have been recorded in either 125, 127 or 130 BPM with each file being individually named along with musical key information where appropriate.
Deep Tech & Progressive is available with several options, including Ableton Live, Reason, Apple Loops and Main (WAV & REX).