IK Multimedia has released AmpliTube 2 (App Store link) for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad:
Turn your iPhone/iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones right in the palm of your hand. AmpliTube for iPhone gives you incredible ultra-realistic tones and effects, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.
- 5 new stomp effects available as in-app purchase
- Improved sound with DSP parts derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS for Mac/PC Apps (www.amplitube.com, www.t-racks.com)
- Built-in recorder with re-amping
- Multitrack recorder with 4 tracks and master FX section with 3 effects available as in app purchase
- Export your recordings and mixes as high quality audio files or send them by email as MP3s
- Import songs as backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device or your computer using file sharing or Wi-Fi
- Speedtrainer for slow down/speed up imported songs without affecting the pitch
- Up to 50 songs can now be imported
- New preset naming feature
If you’ve used Amplitube 2, leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Amplitube 2 is available in the App Store for $19.99. A demo version is available so try before you buy!
Note: A separate version, formatted specifically for the iPad, is also available, but it has not been updated yet.
Now available in the App Store! For more information, visit http://www.amplitube.com/iphone