If you’re an iPad music software user, you may want to check out the new IK Multimedia iKlip — a $39.99 multi-angle iPad microphone stand adapter.
Here are IK Multimedia’s suggested uses for the iKlip:
- Score viewing during musical performance and playback
- Viewing notes and presentation materials during live presentations/performances
- Learning tool – use your tablature and score apps to learn songs and riffs
- Use it with AmpliTube for iPad to play on stage or practice at home
- Use your favorite iPad music creation apps like GrooveMaker
- DJs – now you can use your iPad DJ apps live — mounts to tabletop stands as well as standard mic poles
- Use with karaoke apps for live “play along” singing – whatever your favorite iPad app, it’s now within your reach.
According to IK Multimedia, the iKlip is is constructed from dense thermoplastic molded components for “extreme durability and secure holding abilities under the most demanding situations”.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points — securely holds your iPad without scratching or marring it
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation — iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
If you’ve used the iKlip, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!