Arturia Analog Laboratory is a new software synth that offers 3500 ”legendary classic synthesizer sounds’, along with the ability to edit each of them in depth.
- 3500 synthesizer sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog-V, Moog modular V, CS-80V, Prophet-V, ARP2600 V and Jupiter-8V).
- Full screen preset editing (for owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations only): Analog Laboratory allows opening any other Arturia Classic Synth plugin for in depth patch edition in a separate window. It is also possible to assign any of the 4 key parameters of the Laboratory to one knob of choice inside the favourite software synthesizer.
- Scene mode: It allows to:
- Combine 2 synthesizer sounds over a MIDI keyboard in either split, layer or multi configuration.
- Assign melodic phrases based on advanced arpeggiation thanks to the library of 200 melodies organized by genres.
- Trigger Drum loops from the pads thanks to a library of 350 Rex files.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Preset.
- Fast filter the presets to meet requirements: by Instrument, Type and Characteristics
- Midi Learn Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 8 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
Arturia Analog Laboratory is expected to be released November 25th. MSRP: $299/Eur269