Algoriddim has announced immediate availability of djay for iPad, described as ‘the world’s first full-fledged DJ app on the iPad’.
djay for iPad combines direct access to your iTunes music library with an intuitive dual-turntable and mixer set-up. Other cool features include live recording, AirPlay support and iOS 4.2 background multitasking support.
Here’s a video demo of djay for iPad:
- Direct access to iTunes music library
- Realistic low-latency turntable interface
- Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, Random)
- Live Recording (with built-in organizer for recorded performances)
- Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express station)
- Pre-Cueing (with optional headphones adapter)
- BPM analysis with automatic beat and tempo matching
- Full visual waveform with beat-synchronized scrubbing
- High-quality scratching
- Mixer, Tempo and EQ controls
- Cue Point Trigger
- Fully optimized for iOS 4.2 multitasking and background operation
djay for iPad is available now for $19.99.
If you’ve used djay for iPad, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!