We hope that their “domination strategy” includes reliability improvements for their mixers, not just more features.
The Behringer X32 digital mixer is expected to be delivered 2-3rd quarter 2011, at a projected price of $2,500 USD.
Details on the Behringer X32 below.
- Total recall.
- 32 channels with inserts.
- 16 mix busses with inserts.
- 6 aux sends and returns.
- 8 stereo FX returns.
- 6 matrix mixers with inserts.
- 6 mute groups.
- 8 DCA groups.
- Full-recording / multi-channel networking via FW/USB expansion cards*.
- 48-channel “digital snake” via ultra-low latency AES-50 ports*.
- Fully programmable, high-end mic preamps.
- 25 low-noise 100mm motorized faders.
- Super-easy user-interface with direct access.
- No confusing menus.
- High-resolution 7? colour TFT display.
- Individual LCD displays per channel, DCA and Bus.
- Full dynamics and EQ per channel, busses and matrices.
- Adjustable line-delays on all inputs and outputs.
- Virtual FX rack with 8 FX slots.
- Powerful scene management for shows.
- On-board recorder for uncompressed WAV files on USB flash drive.
- Remote editor software to control via USB or Ethernet.
- Extensive channel strip controls with user-definable control sections.
- Connections to BEHRINGER P-16 personal monitoring system.
- AES/EBU stereo digital output and full MIDI implementation.
- Super-compact and lightweight.