The free VST instruments include:
- Dante’s Power Chords – A simple collection of muted and open powerchords. The keys are velocity triggered for each sound. On either end of the keys you will find guitar sounds mixed with demonic growls.
- Deep Space Explorer – Great for space or ambient music this VST comes with instruments to make a complete song, all accessed via a drop down menu.
- Bang – a collection of everyday obects in a percussive form. Drum map for easy navigation included.
- Broken Toy – Old toy gets new life as circuit bent instrument.
- Jazz Trumpet – Great solo instrument in its own right. Velocity sensitive, including muted trumpet and fx.
- Bongoes – The lower registers are a set of dry bongos, the upper keys are wet.
- Celtic Harp – A very pretty version of this beatiful irish instrument. sound great with soom room reverb.
- Koto – This graceful instrument is reproduced here.
- Mandolin – Exotic instrument with a nice string sound. Try and replicating the style of this instrument warning: Keep the sustain low.
- Turntable – Recordings of various sounds from a turntable. Keyboard map included.
- The Audience – Foley sounds, including laughter, boos, stomps and cheering.
- Bent Furbie – Various bent phrases and effects scattered along the keyboard. Great if you into glitch or Bent music. The controls are represented as small dots.
- PONG! – the simple but memorable blip sound from the PONG arcade video game.
See the Necromare site for details and downloads.