Xhun Audio has released version 2.0 of LittleOne, their Moog Little Phatty emulator for Windows.
Changes in LittleOne 2.0:
- Improved Oscillators algorithm – The new bandlimited oscillators produce waveforms with a strong brilliance (improving frequencies response, specially in the 4kHz-20kHz range). This allows a better simulation of a real analogue oscillator, without digital artifacts (aliasing).
- Analogue Components Emulation – One of the main (and more exciting) features of version 2.0 is the emulation of the analogue components inside the synth. Oscillators, Filters, Lfos (,…) simulates the micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- New Sound Banks – Together with an improved factory sound bank, LittleOne comes with additional presets (300+ in total) covering all styles, from classic analog to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge dance. All the patches of the original Moog Little Phatty (Tribute Edition and Stage Edition) are included.
- Improved GUI and minor bug fixes – The Graphical User Interface is improved, as well as some bugs of version 1.x are fixed.
- LittleOne v2.0 is available to purchase as a VST instrument plugin for Windows PC, for 45 EUR. The update is free for v1.x users.
LittleOne 2.0 Features:
- The Moog Little Phatty Physical Modeling emulation
- Analogue Components Emulation
- Two aliasing-free analog modeled oscillators with continuous selection mode ( like the original ) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Moog Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation and overload control
- Two 4-Stage ( ADSR ) envelope generators
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges ( 0.2~500 Hz )
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode , pitch bend ranges and more – all accessible from LittleOne LED display
- 300+ ready-to-use presets from classic analog to contemporary cutting-edge dance to psychoacoustic sounds and SFX. Original Little Phatty Stage Edition and Tribute Edition patches are included.
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step trancegate effect
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original Little Phatty CC#s specs)
LittleOne retails for 45.00 EURO.