Bleep!BOX is now one of only a few apps that run across iOS, OS/X and Windows. The bleep!BOX VST features patch compatibility with iPhone and iPad versions, letting you use sounds you create on the iPhone or iPad in your sequencer of choice.
On the desktop, Bleep!BOX also features full parameter automation, and the option to directly sequence any of bleep!BOX’s sound parts, which which lets you create more complex arrangements.
bleep!BOX for iOS App is $9.99. bleep!BOX VST is available for PC and Mac for $59.99. iOS users can get 25% off the VST.
The announcement raises two questions:
- Is $59.99 reasonable for a VST version of an iOS app? On first looks, it seems steep – but it also seems like multi-platform compatibility could make bleep!BOX more useful than similarly priced VSTi’s.
- Do you want to see iOS versions of other apps? If so, which apps?
Let me know what you think.
And, if you’ve used bleep!BOX, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices)
- Emulations of ‘classic’ x0x drum sounds (snares, hihats, claps, bassdrums, toms, cymbals)
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync
- 50+ Parameters
- Global delay FX
- Soft / Hard distortion FX
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc
- Save patches and presets
- Live performance modes – Loop / Stutter, Mute
Details at the bleep!BOX site. Demos below.