Easytoolz has introduced a new Minimoog emulator for Windows, easy-muug XT.
easy-muug XT is available as “donationware” for 7.50 EUR. A demo version is available, but has a noise burst every 50 sec.
- 3 Oscilators with 6 Waveforms (Triangle, Saw, Ramp and 3 different Pulses).
- Tuning over 5 Octaves (2´-4´-8´-16´-32´) and Lo (Sub-audio) – Finetune.
- Mixersection (Osc 1-3, Noise and Externel (Overdrive).
- Special Low-Pass-Filter with Cutoff, Emphasis and ADS Envelope.
- 2 ADS-Envelopes (one for Filter – one for VCA-Amplifier) with Release-button.
- OSC 3 as Modulator > (Osc 1+2-Mod) and > Filter Cutoff – Keyrange-mod (Cutoff).
- Glide – Legato on/off – Mod-Mix (Osc3-Noise) – Volume.
- Additonal to the Original-Features:.
- Velocity – Mono/Poly (max 12 Voices) – Reverb – Delay with Pan-LFO´s.
- Unison-Function with Detune – LFO with :5 waves modulate-> – Cutoff,.
- Emphasis,Pitch,Pulse-width1-2, Phase-mod 1-3 and Unison-Detune.
- All Modulations are routed to the ModWheel !! (Midi-CC 14).
- 2 additional Ramp Generators with several Targets.