TC-Helicon Intros VoiceJam Audio Looper For iOS

YouTube Preview Image

TC-Helicon has introduced VoiceJam, a $1.99 audio looper for iOS.

Features:

• Universal App with fullscreen iPad support.
  • Audio tutorial steps you through all important features.
  • Powerful Audio Looper.
  • Loop Undo, Reverse & Double.
  • Performance Recording.
  • Save your work and come back later.
  • Share your work on SoundCloud.

If you’ve used VoiceJam, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!

13 thoughts on “TC-Helicon Intros VoiceJam Audio Looper For iOS

1. I got it, and it’s pretty sweet. Options for layering, making separate loops, mixing, fading, undo, reverse. The interface isn’t bad either.
    The only thing I would add would be more effects, or ways to manipulate the loops.

2. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

3. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

4. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

5. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

6. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

7. I got it, been using it – it's pretty kick-ass – but NEEDS cut and paste functionality and would be kick ass. Also – if it could indicate the tempo your recording has set it to – that would help with the cut and paste.

8. I mean audio-copy and audio-paste so I can take loops from it into another application :) or paste loops into it :)

9. Ah got it. Good idea. Would that have to be some sort of tcp/ip network transfer? I wonder how other apps accomplish that sort of thing.

10. They did it! They added cut and paste and it's a great implementation – works for individual loops, etc. Brilliant ;) They listened!