2011 NAMM News: Orange Amplifiers is introducing the OPC – an all-in-one Guitar Amplifier and Recording Studio Workstation.
According to Orange, the OPC will be leading the way with a number of ?Firsts?:
- The first PC to feature an integrated audio interface enabling the user to plug in a guitar or microphone using a standard 1/4″ jack plug
- The first computer of its kind to have built-in high powered speakers which deliver full range studio quality sound as well as producing vintage guitar sounds.
The OPC comes with the following software packages:
- IK Multimedia Amplitube 3 including Custom Shop Orange Amps ? Amp and Effects Modelling Software
- Presonus Studio One Custom Orange Edition – DAW
- Acoustica Mixcraft 5 ? DAW
- Toontracks EZdrummer Lite
- Lick Library Player ? Guitar learning and jamming centre
Ready for a guitar amp DAW workstation?
- 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
- OPC Instrument Interface 24bit, 96hz ULTRA low latency
- 2 independent ¼? jack inputs for guitar, microphone or instrument, switchable and attenuated
- Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF outputs
- Slot-loading DVD-DL Drive
- Wireless-G (802.1 B/G) with top-loaded antenna
- Intel® Core? i3-540 Processor (4M Cache, 3.06 GHz)
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
- Stereo Amplifier with 2 x JBL 6.5?Dual Concentric drivers
The OPC recommended retail price is $1499. It is expected to be available in Q1, 2011.