Alesis introduced the MultiMix 16 USB FX, a 16-channel audio mixer with digital effects and USB recording interface, at the 2011 NAMM Show.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX is a 16-channel desktop mixer designed for easy integration into computer-based recording environments.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX offers:
- eight XLR inputs with switchable phantom power supply for condenser microphones;
- 1/4-inch and RCA connectors for working with instruments and line-level audio sources;
- a guitar input for amp-free recording;
- studio-grade effects;
- auxiliary input, which is assignable to pre and post-fader points in the audio signal path;
- flexible EQ controls, including a sweepable parametric on channels one through six;
- a complete USB recording interface.
Thee MultiMix 16 USB FX plugs directly into your Mac or PC without installing any software drivers. The MultiMix 16 USB FX aso ofers bidirectional stereo signal, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers.
The MultiMix 16 USB FX comes with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digtal audio workstation (DAW) software.