2011 NAMM Show: Numark introduced a new DJ controller, the DJ 2 GO, that’s designed to be an extremely portable alternative to standard DJ controllers.
DJ 2 Go Features:
- Ultra-portable USB DJ software control for instant gigs
- Compatible with virtually any MIDI-capable DJ application
- Mouseless navigation built in
- Single USB cable provides easy integration with your PC or Mac
- Familiar A/B deck and crossfader make using DJ2GO a snap
- Includes integrated Virtual DJ LE Lite Software
Numark calls it ‘the most portable DJ controller in the world.”
Numark DJ 2 Go
Numark DJ 2 GO is a portable, inexpensive DJ controller that allows you to control your favorite DJ software. DJ2GO weighs just 13 oz. but provides a layout familiar to DJs that includes two platters, a crossfader, pitch and level controls as well as Deck A, Deck B, Master and Headphone gain controls.
In addition, you can load and assign tracks to either of the two included deck control sections without ever touching a mouse. Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section.
Included with DJ2GO is a special edition of Virtual DJ software, designed to mate perfectly with the capabilities of the controller. Because DJ2GO is MIDI-compliant, though, it can be used with virtually any DJ software by re-mapping the controls in the applicable application. You need only to connect the included USB cable to their Mac or PC and install the software to be up and running.
- DJ 2 GO Controller
- USB Cable
- Quick start guide
Pricing is TBA.