At the 2011 NAMM Show, Pioneer announced the DDJ-T1, a dedicated Traktor Pro DJ controller
The DDJ-T1 controller connects with your laptop via USB for “plug-and-play” capability. For further convenience, the controller also comes with a computer dock that allows a laptop’s keyboard to slip directly under the controller, bringing the monitor higher to provide visual feedback of song information while mixing.
- Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity – All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned
- DDJ-T1 can kinda be powered through the laptop’s USB port
- Includes Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition TRAKTOR DJ software
- The specially developed User Interface for TRAKTOR software is modeled after the design of the professional Pioneer DJ player and mixer and integrates 115mm jog dials, accurate search functionality to quickly find playback points, a load button for song data and a master synch button for beat matching across four channels.
- Quality Sound – The controller is optimized for the TRAKTOR DJ software and incorporates technology from Pioneer’s professional line of DJ equipment to ensure quality sound output
- Proprietary lock mechanism called the P-LOCK Fader Cap designed to prevent fader caps from slipping
The Pioneer DDJ-T1 is expectd to be available in February 2011 for $1299.