At the 2011 Winter NAMM Show, Roland U.S. introduce the new flagship of the V-Piano series, V-Piano Grand.
The new instrument combines V-Piano technology with a multi-channel sound system in a polished ebony grand piano cabinet, offering “unparalleled touch, playability, and sound for even the most discerning pianist”, according to the company.
At the heart of the V-Piano Grand is its component-based piano modeling technology, which recreates the complex interactions of the components inside an acoustic piano, resulting in “organic” grand-piano sound and performance.
Stepping up from the previous generation, the V-Piano Grand’s sound generator has been further improved, and new piano models have been added to the onboard library.
- Roland’s revolutionary V-Piano modeling technology in a grand cabinet.
- Onboard multi-channel sound system for true acoustic grand-piano sound.
- Deluxe PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement.
- Progressive Damper Action pedal for true acoustic grand-piano response.
- Elegant, traditional grand-piano cabinet design.
- New modeled pianos onboard fully optimized for the V-Piano Grand.