Free Sound Effects Library Features Atmospherics, Impacts & ‘Weird’ Sounds

Free Sound Effects Library

Artfx has introduced a free sample library, Artfx Sound Effects Sample Pack Vol 1.

The package containes 480 audio samples and loops ordered in 12 folders, total of 1GB. Below is a list of the main folders:

• Atmospherics
  • Beatbox samples and loops
  • Downlifters
  • Impacts
  • Metallic FX
  • Robotic FX
  • Scratches
  • Swishes
  • Uplifters
  • Vocals
  • Weird

Sound Preview:

All samples are originally recorded by ARTFX, especially for this sample pack. All sound design is done by Kaj van den Oord.

11 thoughts on “Free Sound Effects Library Features Atmospherics, Impacts & ‘Weird’ Sounds

1. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives

2. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives

3. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives

4. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives

5. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives

6. It is such a very best and looks very attractive. Before reading I was totally unknown about it. Now I get the full idea about it. It is really very best and good for getting great idea.
    printed usb drives