Soundminer HD – an audio file management tool – is now available for $199 (Windows or Mac).
Soundminer HD is a search engine for both Macintosh and Windows users, a batch conversion engine, an integrated metadata management tool, a sound design tool, a DSP processing host, a scalable server for multiple users, a web publishing vehicle, and a tracking and metrics system.
- Includes our advanced super fast robust V4 Search engine with support for boolean operators as well as alternative search options.
- Imports and reads – V4 metadata, id3 metadata, V3 metadata and Broadcast Wave BEXT data.
- Large multi-channel waveform overview with ability to resize.
- New LaunchPad™ – 3D graphical search interface. Another Soundminer first!
- Mark files as you audition and return them with one key!
- Simple to use new GUI and Toolbar with everything only one touch away.
- Detail Info pane with Live Link Searching and Artwork support.
- Direct live search in Metadata pane
- 2 x Database that can be optimized for Music and Sound Effects.
- Import v4 databases
- Import iTunes library and playlists.
- Live Filter Searching – instantly refine your results without entering a single keyword!
- Play History – Keeps track of everything you audition.
- Includes the V4 BACK and LOCK features.
- New Intelligent Lyric Search feature.
- Support for different Sound Output Devices
- ‘Library’ weighting. Your favourites come up first!
- Intelligent Drag and drop a file from the interface to any application that supports it – ie. Pro Tools, Nuendo, Final Cut, Reaper, Digital Performer, Sony Vegas, Sound Forge, Abelton Live, etc.
- High Quality conversion engine for single transfers. Transfer directory can be specified, with conversions in both 16 bit or 24 bit up to 48khz included.