More iPad Editors For Vintage Synths From iControlMIDI

YouTube Preview Image

iControlMIDI has announced several new members in its line of iPad MIDI controllers for vintage synthesizers and virtual synths.

Supported synths include:

• MinimoogV
  • CS-80V
  • Chroma
  • MKS-50
  • Juno-1 or 2
  • MKS-70
  • MKS-80
  • DX7
  • TX81Z
  • Blofeld

The philosophy of iControlMIDI is 1-slider equals 1-function.

iControlMIDI uses your:

• iPad with WiFi connectivity
  • WiFi router (like an AirPort)
  • [MAC] MacOS / Utilities / AudioMIDISetup / Network (MIDI Network Sessions)
  • [PC] rtpMIDI and Apple Bonjour

Details are available at the iControlMIDIDesign site.

11 thoughts on “More iPad Editors For Vintage Synths From iControlMIDI

1. $30-40 per synth seems a hair on the steep side, no? I hate the tiny CS80v stock panel rendering, but i'll save my money… in fact, this overpriced retardness just might be the inspiration for me to spend a saturday afternoon knocking up a couple touchosc/osculator templates….

2. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.

3. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.

4. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.

5. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.

6. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.

7. "I was in awe, because I know what it means to not only be a part of Jordan Brand but really represent Michael on the court in the shoe he would wear," Wade told AP,p90x "Very excited, to say the least.