Twisted Tools has introduced Scapes – a new effects processor and sound generator for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Scapes uses six independent granular delays, extensive modulation options, a gate sequencer and familiar synth style controls to dynamically manipulate the sound.
- 6 independent delays in one interface
- Independent controls and granular controls per delay
- Sources: External, Impulse, Noise, Saw, Self-Osc. Sine, Square, Tri)
- Playable via MIDI with familiar synth style controls
- 35 scale settings for oscillators, delay time and grain pitch
- Advanced modulation routing with four modulation sequencers
- Independent modulation speed and length per mod sequencer
- 6-voice gate sequencer
- Over 190 presets
- 220mb sample library
- Kore and Maschine Templates
- Connectivity with iPad Apps coming soon
- Time-stretching sample playback system
- Sample content by: Antonio Blanca, D’arcangelo, Glitchmachines, Josh Hinden, Richard Devine, Rishab Bhrajan, Tembu (Bay Dawgz), Timonkey
- Extensive Documentation
- Free Version Updates
The developers say that Scapes should be useful for:
- Producers seeking abstract or rhythmic sounds to add dynamic elements to their music.
- Professional sound designers needing modern or futuristic sound effects for film/television/radio/game.
- Anyone looking for unique and strange delays, auto panning, filtering and volume effects.
- Producers looking to turn a sound into a chord using tunable comb delays.
- Anyone seeking drones and massive sub bass drones built with feedback.
- Producers looking to make oneshot sounds or to breath life and movement into existing oneshot samples.
- Anyone interested in improvising live with futuristic sounds by connecting standard MIDI controllers or iPads/Phones.
Scapes is available now for US $49.