It is suitable for extreme sound stretching of audio and for applying special effects by spectral smoothing the sounds. It can transform any sound/music to a texture.
Version 2.1 is even more extreme and stretchier.
How stretchy is it? It can stretch your audio file up to one quintillion times ( 10^18 x ). Technically, that’s like a “bajillion” with a couple of extra zeros at the end.
If you’ve tried Paul’s Extreme Stretch, leave a comment with your thoughts on it!
New in Paulstretch 2.1:
- Added loading/saving parameters.
- Added Linux Jack support.
- Added Symmetric mode of Binaural Beats.
- Support for longer stretches – for the really patient ones – up to one quintillion times ( 10^18 x ).
- Fixed a bug which produced infinite loop at the end of some mp3 files (at playing or render).
- Fixed a bug in the mp3 reader.
- Other minor additions.
Paulstretch is open source software released under a General Public License (GPL2).