AudioRealism has introduced technoBox2 – the next version of their virtual techno studio, technoBox.
technoBox2 adds user-requested features, including dual TB-303 bassline synths and drum machines, support for exporting recordings of songs and SoundCloud integration.
Other cool features:
- The drum machines now allow you to load your own samples (via iTunes documents).
- technoBox2 runs on iPad and retina displays with crisp native resolution.
- It features the same audio engine as ABL2, which features aliasing-free oscillators and full range non-linear filters.
- The newly redesigned FX panel now allows effects to be set on any or all of the four machines.
- A performance page has been added which allows access to the most commonly used controls on one page.
technoBox2 is available now in the app store.
Check out the demo and let us know what you think!
- Dual 303s and drum machines.
- Improved song sequencing with Start/End and Loop markers.
- Lock parameters to sequence bar.
- Export recorded songs (as .wav) via iTunes.
- Upload recorded song to SoundCloud directly and share.
- Load your own .wav and .aif samples (uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit) into the drum machines (via iTunes).
- Performance screen with the most accessed controls on one page.
- Completely redesigned FX panel: You can now activate effects on any or all of the 4 machines.
- Improved tempo synced phaser and distortion effects.
- Global filter cutoff and per part decay added to the drum machines.
- iPad and retina display native resolution support.
- All technoBox1 features remain.