Longcat Audio Technologies has announced the Mac version of H3D VST, a 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations. The Windows version, which was previously available, has been updated also.
H3D works within your DAW and lets you place and “animate” instruments in a virtual 3D space.
- 3D object-based mixing: use the 3D interface to visually place and animate sounds.
- Longcat Audio H3D technology: when listening on headphones, H3D allows panning sound in 3D all around the listener’s head.
- Unique HRTF processing: H3D uses Longcat own processed HRTF filters in order to achieve the best spatialization effects.
- H3D Reverb: immerse your tracks with H3D Reverb, a spatialized binaural reverberation.
- Automation: fully automate parameters and 3D animation of audio tracks.
- No tedious settings: Just insert H3D plugins and start moving sounds in 3D.
H3D is available now for 99€ (incl. EU VAT) via Longcat’s online shop.