Soniccouture has released Ondes, a virtual Ondes Martenot for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The sample library, recorded with Ondist Thomas Bloch, features extensive sampling of the Ondes oscillators, convolution emulation of each of the 3 loudspeakers, and the ability to setup real-time control for all types of MIDI controller.
Also included is the PolyOndes, a polyphonic synth based on the Ondes oscillators and speakers.
- 1.5 GB core sample library – one oscillator sample per note, 505 samples total.
- Oscillator samples – 24 Bit 48 Khz mono .
- 19 Speaker Impulse Responses – 24bit 48 Khz Stereo, 3 mic positions for each speaker.
- Ondes Martentot + PolyOndes instrument.
- Over 100 presets.
- Full custom control interface.
- Soniccouture KSP performance setup matrix.
- Demo MIDI files included.
- Kontakt Player Compatible ( V 4.2 required).
Audio and video demos are available at the Soniccouture site. Ondes for Kontakt Player is available now for $129/89 EUR.