Feeltune has announced an update to its Rhizome VST Groove Station, OS version 1.5 .
The Rhizome is a stand-alone hardware sequencer that offers a sampler and VST support.
Here’s what’s new in OS 1.5:
- Undo / Redo on sequences.
- Automation on all mixing parameters, MIDI tracks, VSTi and VSTfx.
- MIDI controller assignation to control all mixing parameters, MIDI tracks, VSTi and VSTfx.
- New MIDI controller environment to control your applications and hardware.
- Multitrack bounce.
- VSTi Track to sample.
- Pattern to sample.
- MIDI Synchronization.
- Drum sampler which allows you to load and edit 16 samples.
- MIDI file import.
Rhizome OS v1.5 is expected to be available March 29th. Feeltune will be presenting the Rhizome and its new OS at Musikmesse 2011.