The Rokit RP10-3 is designed to deliver “true bass response” down to 35Hz. The Rokit RP10-3 also offers a rotatable tweeter/midrange speaker mount plate, for more accurate acoustic alignment.
I haven’t had a chance to demo the RP10-3’s yet, but the Rokit line has been popular with home studio owners, because of their great performance for their price range. I’ll be interested to see how the RP10-3’s fit into their line-up.
Pricing is and availability are TBA.
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in a neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control – The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally without losing proper axis orientation.
- Mid-Field – The Rokit RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1? Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage.
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- HF Control enables adjustment of high frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- LF Control enables adjustment of low frequency output most commonly affected by room acoustics.
- Total Connectivity – The Rokit RP10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and¼” Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.