Musikmesse 2011: Alesis has introduced the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX – a new mixer that could be great for small home studios.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX offers digital effects and a built-in multi-channel recording interface.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs.
- 24-bit, 96 kHz 10×2 USB interface for single-cable recording and playback with your Mac or PC.
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power.
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars.
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8.
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing.
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback.
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- Optional 16-bit depth and 44.1 or 48 kHz resolutions via USB.
- Includes Cubase LE software for tracking and editing on your Mac or PC.
The MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 FX will be available in Q3 2011. Pricing is TBA.