Arturia is now shipping Analog Experience – The Laboratory, a hardware/software combination, featuring a 49-key MIDI keyboard controller that’s designed to integrate closely with their Analog Laboratory software.
Official preview video abo ve & details below.
- Main features
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Hardware specifications
- Keyboard : 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller.
- High quality aluminium and wooden case.
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller.
The Analog Experience – The Laboratory is available now for around $350.