Lionstracs has introduced Groove X-R – a hardware host that runs ten VSTi and ASIO host engines simultaneously.
In a nutshell, the Groove X-R is a Linux-based virtual instrument host that can be used as both a workstation, for heavy editing, or as a rack module.
You can have up to ten MIDI-USB keyboards or controllers connected and each can play a different VSTi / ASIO synthesizer loaded into memory and with its own virtual desktop page.
It’s priced at € 1.660,00. Details below.
Groove X-R Hardware Specs:
- CPU AM3- X2-dual core,2X3000 Mhz
- Mainboard Asrock 880, mATX.
- 4Gb Memory Dual Channel DDR3 RAM. Expandable Up to 16Gb.
- 1000Gb Hard Disk Drive SATA2-3Gb/s, 32Mb chace/7200 rpm.
- 180W Green power FLEX ATX, ONLY 10db! Total NO NOISE.
- 6 External USB 2.0/3.0, Eth. GIGA LAN, PS2 Keyboard.
- 2 Jack MAIN OUTPUTS, stereo out
- 2 MONO Jack MIX OUT 2 function
- 1 STEREO Phones Out Jack.
- 2 MIDI Inputs and 2 MIDI Outputs.
- 4 Programmable foot pedal, can be as switch or Volumes pedals.
- 240X64 Pixel graphics LCD display, multi color backlight based on R-G-B LED backlight.
- Touchscreen LCD
- 3 Main Volumes controls Encoders with Mute/Unmute switch.
- 4 editing data encoders with switch function.
- 18 programmable silicon Pad button, with double LED color: Green+RED
- 4 X 20Segment BARmeter LED for realtime data status.