Twisted Tools has released a new sample library, Glitchmachines: Elements.
Elements is a collection of analogue oneshots, heavily processed foley and designed sounds by circuit bender Ivo Ivanov of Glitchmachines.
The Elements sample pack comes coupled with sampler presets for most major sample formats, as well as 128 royalty free original loops, which were made using the one shot sounds included in the pack.
- 1.12 gigabytes of samples in 24bit .WAV
- 1126 oneshots and 128 royalty free loops
- Analogue, Digital+Processed Foley Sounds
- 22 grouped kits and 1254 single insts.
- Ableton, Battery, EXS, Maschine, Kontakt, Reason NNXT and Reaktor kits
- Twisted Tools MP16b Sampler
- Kore and Maschine Templates for MP16b
- iPad TouchOSC template for MP16b
Twisted Tools Glitchmachines: Elements is available now for $49.
The package also comes with a new Twisted Tools sampler, MP16b, which works with all versions of Native Instruments Reaktor 5.