Yonac Software has updated Organ+, its organ emulator for iOS.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.1:
- Added USB Midi support for M-Audio KeyStudio 25, and related Midi controllers
- Fixed the “dead key” bug
- Vastly improved response, and reduced latency to near 0
- Graceful handling of app session interruptions
- A more robust audio output engine
Note: the video demo is for the original version; they have not made a video to demo the new features yet.
No mention is made of supporting the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer.
Full specs below.
- Faithful, real-time emulation of revered tonewheel and transistor organs
- 44.1k, 16 bit pro-quality stereo sound
- 7 unique organ engines, each with different “feel” and “response”, including b-, f- or v- types.
- Dual manuals with dedicated drawbar groups
- Nine drawbars per manual
- Full effects stack:
- Retro-spec reverb w/ time and feedback
- Dual chorus/vibrato with knob-controlled mix, speed and depth
- Fat-circuit overdrive
- Rotary effect w/ intensity
- Key click
- Organ percussion effect w/ settable length and harmonic selection
- Event-based recording with key-animation and bounce-to-audio
- 36 factory presets of classic organ sounds
- Ability to save infinite number of user’s own presets
- Export bounced audio files via Wi-Fi, or on the iPad, via iTunes
- Metronome with multiple time signatures
- Keyboard note overlays
- Configurable key width with 8 size steps (individually adjustable for each manual)
- 61-note keyboard at each manual
- Audio copy
- USB MIDI keyboard control with the Camera Connection Kit USB adapter (iPad only)