iXimix has introduced a new wireless iPad control app for the Access Virus, VTI Pro.
VTI Pro is designed to control your Access Virus range synthesiser directly from your iPad. Using Coremidi networking technology, VTI Pro connects to your Access Virus synthesiser via your DAW, using Wifi. It offers full control to nearly 150 control parameters.
VTI Pro is built for use with the Virus TI / TI2 Range, but will work for all Access Virus synthesisers (A, B, Classic and C). Some parameters only work exclusively with TI models.
VTI Pro retails for $7.99 for the iPhone, $12.99 for the iPad. Details below.
- Integrated User Interface – Quick access to Filters, Oscillators, Envelopes, LFO’s, FX and more.
- XYZ Pad – Select the parameter you wish to assign and touch and move the device to control your Access Virus.
- 12 Soft Knobs – Assign any parameter to one of 12 easy access soft knobs, just like on your Virus synthesiser.
- MultiChannel ControlÂ – select the channel you wish to control using the control bar at the bottom.
- Hardcoded Parameters – VTI Pro has been specifically designed for Access Virus Synthesisers and has all the accessible parameters hardcoded , including some hard to access Sysex controls.