IK Multimedia has released iRig Recorder, a $4.99 audio recording app for iOS devices.
- One touch recording with real-time monitoring.
- Non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings.
- 8 effects processors automatically optimize your recordings:
- Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume.
- Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization.
- Cleanup: automatically cleans up the background noise in recordings.
- Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals.
- Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals.
- Speed Up: decreases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch.
- Slow Down: increases the duration the speed of the recording without altering its pitch.
- Pitch Shift: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration.
- Pitch and time – based effects include changing the speed of your recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt your audio content to other media such as video, and also changing the pitch of your recordings without changing the duration.
- Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location.
- Transfer files via E-mail, Wi-Fi or iTunes File Sharing with upload to FTP or SoundCloud.
- Export files as compressed .m4a or uncompressed .wav.
- Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your iOS device.
iRig Recorder is $4.99 in the App Store. A free version of iRig Recorder is also available.