Developer 4Pockets has introduced Meteor – a digital multi-track recorder designed specifically for the iPad.
Meteor MultiTrack Recorder features up to 12 tracks of udio, a built-in mixer and multi-effects processor. Meteor is designed for creating musical compositions, but could also be a useful tool for journalists, podcasters and others that need to splice and piece together voice notes, narration or dictation.
Compositions once mixed can be exported to standard file formats for use on your desktop PC or MAC.
Meteor is $19.99. Details below.
- Record up to12 tracks of CD quality audio
- Multi-Effects Processor
- Integrated 12 channel Mixer
- Integrated Sample Editor
- 3 Global Send Effect Busses
- Insert Effects with freeze facility to reduce CPU load.
- Record Effects & Record Monitor
- Mixer and Effect Automation
- Mixdown / Bounce Facility
- Import samples and iPod songs.
- Export to compressed CAF and WAV formats
- Automatic Delay Compensation
- In-App Purchases through the Online Shop found in the Help Menu.