Image Line has released this sneak peak at their upcoming release for iOS, FL Studio Mobile.
FL Studio Mobile is designed to let you create multi-track sequenced projects wherever you are. Projects can be loaded into FL Studio on the desktop for additional work.
- Compatible with the FL Studio desktop version.
- 85-key keyboard
- FL Studio quality instruments and kits
- 5 Effects: reverb, delay, equalizer, amp, filter
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- 128-track sequencer
- Attack and release times for each track
- Piano-roll editor
- Step sequencer
- Drum pads
- Drum loops
- MIDI import/export
- Mixdown to wav
- iTunes file sharing support
- Low-latency, high-polyphony, battery saving audio engine
- iPhone 4 Retina Display support
- Compatible with the Akai SynthStation 25
Compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod (touch).
FL Studio Mobile is officially ‘coming soon’. Pricing and availability are TBA.
Could this be better than GarageBand for iPad? It looks very promising – and like it will be a no-brainer purchase for FL Studio users.