Groove3 has released a new tutorial video, Mixing Electronic Music, that covers……..wait for it……..how to mix electronic music.
Here are the details:
Remixer Timothy Allan is back with a series that demonstrates how to make a “huge, modern sounding electronic dance track” in your DAW.
He begins with his remix of the dance track “Fine Day” in raw, multi-track form, and mixes from the bottom up.
Shown in Logic, but applicable to any DAW, Tim covers the basics first, such as organizing the session, setting up sidechains, aux tracks for effects and the master bus configuration. Next, he works the kick drum, then whips up a rough mix, and hones in on all the individual elements such as vocals, percussion, synths, bass, pads and strings. He then wraps it up with vocal and effect tweaks, special kick and bass compression, automation and more.
- 24 in-depth tutorials / Almost 4 hours of runtime
- For all intermediate to advanced electronic music producers
- Tutorials by dance music super producer Timothy Allan
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Viewing Options: Online, Download, Disc, iDevice Streaming
The Mixing Electronic Music tutorial video series retails for $39.99.
If you’ve viewed the Mixing Electronic Music video series, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!