FaderFox has introduced a new controller for Ableton Live, LV3.
FaderFox LV3 is designed to be an all-in-one compact controller for Live. The device can control track volumes by faders, rack parameters by encoders and joysticks and global parameters like tempo, quantization & cue/master-volumes.
The FaderFox LV3 is priced at 250 Euro (incl. VAT).
Here are the details:
- Controller for Ableton Live (also suitable for other DAW software)
- Automap setup files for Live 8 are shipped with the controller (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface – class compliant / no driver necessary
- Controls 8 tracks with possibility to shift the 8-track-window to further tracks
- 24 programmable buttons for all track functions
- About 280 commands – all freely reassignable (each track sends on separate MIDI channel)
- Select and start/stop of scenes/clips with dedicated encoder (clip-scroll in session view)
- 4 mulifunctional push-encoders to control rack parameters in the selected track
- 2 non-centered joysticks to control rack parameters in the selected track or in send tracks
- Global control of several global parameters like tempo, quantization and master / cue volumes
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button
- 33 LED’s in different colors to display various informations like clip states etc.
- 2-digit-display to show current scene number and track window
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g)
- High-quality faders and encoders from ALPS
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling
- PC or Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub
- Ableton Live 8 or software which allows user assignments of continuous parameters (CC)