- Four different panning laws, including an exact 1:1 clone of the M500 pan law.
- Ten panning waveforms, including all the waveforms present in the M500.
- Free-run, MIDI tempo sync, MIDI note trigger, MIDI note number, and CC control of panning.
- Audio trigger counting feature from the A&D PanScan.
- Easy-to-read user interface. No squinting at tiny pixel fonts.
- Relative phase control of each side, for tremolo and stereo widening effects.
- MIDI Learn for full MIDI CC control over every parameter.
Audio demos are available at the Audio Damage site.