Music Computing has announced a new version of the StudioBLADE line of all-in-one music keyboard production stations, calling them ‘the world’s most powerful keyboard production station’.
StudioBLADEs (Gen2) are all-in-one music production stations that offer piano keys, drum trigger pads, knobs, sliders, thousands of sound presets and software for live and studio use.
- High-performance computer cores utilizing Intel Xeon server processors.
- Options include dual 6-core processors totaling 12-cores, up to 192GB of RAM, and up to 6TB of hard drive storage.
- The Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system is preconfigured for music production and can run virtually any software application or plug-in.
- Start with the base configuration with a single processor, one memory module and one hard drive, and add more as needed.
- The keys are velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action. Pitch and Mod wheels, as well as octave up and down buttons with indicators are also included.
“The goal was to produce products that would endure the test of time, or even better yet, the increasing shorter product cycles from the computer parts manufactures.” says Victor Wong, CEO. “By using server components, which are supported in terms of years or decades instead of months, the StudioBLADE represents a sound investment that will save its users time and money far into the future”
StudioBLADEs (Gen2) are available in 61-key and an 88-key versions, with pricing starting at $3,499.