Xils-Lab has announced a new software synthesizer – The Synthix.
Here’s what they have to say about The Synthix:
It is inspired by a famous and legendary Synthesizer from the 80’s, which a lot of talented guys used as their central Keyboard, including some synths Gurus.
Its a piece of history, maybe the last Vintage Analog Polyphonic synthesizer.
It has a special multitimbral mode, 5 different hi quality and hi character filters, as you could expect from a Xils-Lab synth.
It is MORE than a strict emulation.
It has many additional features compared to its glorious ancestor, as you could expect from a modern era synthesizer .
But this is NOT ENOUGH. It has also never seen features !
- 4 ‘LFO like’ modulation sources.
- 4 envelopes ‘with a special feature, increasing far away the sound design possibilities’
- 2 oscillators : simple, but with cross modulation features.
- 1 filter – ‘not so simple!’
- 1 polyphonic sequencer (up to 4 tracks, with legato mode), part of the modulation sources.
- More than 25 modulation nodes, with 29 sources and 38 destinations.
Pricing and availability are to be announced.