This is a little off-topic, but interesting: Gravitarium 2 is a new app for the iPad that’s the first multiplayer particle visualizer.
It combines an electronic music soundtrack with generative visuals that you control with multitouch gestures. And you can connect wirelessly with other users to use it in a multiplayer mode.
Is it a game? A music video? An interactive artwork? A clever promo app?
Check it out and let us know what you think……
It’s available for free $1.99 in the App Store.
- Multitouch (uto 10 touch points in single mode, 20 in multiplayer mode)
- Thousands of particles animated at 60 frames per second
- Changing/manual colors
- Play/pause the animation
- Save snapshots to your Photo Library
- Original soundtrack (includes 10 relaxing tracks by Silent Strike)
- Multiple animation options (ex: speed, tail, size, opacity, etc.)
- Ability to save and load option presets
- Multiple play modes: default, drawing, tranquility and user defined
- Multiplayer over wifi/internet (auto-match or invite-a-friend)
- Ability to send “likes” and GameCenter friend requests
- Leaderboards: “like” count, overall time spent, overall time spent connected
- Syncronized options and soundtrack during multiplayer sessions