Organizers of Music Hack Day Barcelona, held June 16-17, have released a list of over 30 hacks created at the event.
If you’re not familiar Music Hack days, the video above offers a quick intro.
Music Hack Day Barcelona Hacks:
- Score Following Reloaded (by SampleSumo & MuseScore) Sheet music automatically following a musicians performance
- Bubbly Sounds (by Javi Agenjo) – Explore the Freesound database and remix using HTML5
- BionicTable (by bionicTeam) – Ezra on the Reactable
- Comments Audio Visualiser (by Mr.doob) – OMG!!!! ça déchire! Kill meeeee! awesome! RHAAAAA! !o_O!crazyooooOMG puuuure sensation!!!WTF!!! :-O
- Musichackday sentiment (by jocabola) – #musichackday tweets visualized using the musicmetric’s sentiment analyzer
- PietWalk (by Hannes Tydén) – A musical promenade in flatland.
- Wedisco (by Wedisco Team) – Stop tyranny of DJ’s!
- TwitSpace (by Tim Bormans and Matthew Ogle) – Bring back that ol’ MySpace magic to Twitter.com
- Notebook (by Luca Chiarandini and Eduardo Graells) – what if?
- freesound wars (by V.Akkermans, F.Font, P.Papiotis,S.Togias) – Bring on the sonic warfare!! Turn-based battles using samples from freesound.
- Potty Mouth Bands (by Johan Uhle, Tim Bormans) – Which band has the pottier mouth?
- MusCloFS (by Andoni Morales) – A Fuse file system for music in the cloud.
- wisebabblr (by Stefano Rodighiero) – An online, interactive version of your artist of choice.
- Space-aware Loop Machine (by Quim Llimona) – Do you remember the last thing you said?
- Echonestified Music Search (by Omid Aladini) – Search for the music that contains similar musical patterns : search music by music
- contexTube (by Alex. Passant, Julie Letierce) – Bring context to YouTube, and discover more stuff !
- Drop’Em Dub (by Imanol Gomez, Jorge Garcia) – Dub using your hands over kinect!
- StageScout (by Martin Blech, CSS mojo by Artur Honzawa) – Make a personalized Sonar program from your Facebook likes using BMAT’s Ella API
- CloudTable (by Daniel Gallardo and Carles F. Julià) – SoundCloud on a table :p
- MakeItMussorgsky (by Graham Coleman) – presented as ScoreSynth Render a score from loosely connected samples.
- Twitter Music Trends (by Adam Lindsay – Watch twitter for the artists being tweeted about right now, and see current trends
- SoundLock (by Tobias Schmidt) – password protection by sound recognition
- Dancehell (by Michiel Gardner) – Dancehell creates dancehall versions of any track you upload! Air horns, guns, lasers, backspins & MC’s will be mixed through the song
- Music Frog Duck (by Institut FATIMA, Paul Rose & Carsten Galle) A spatial music improvisation interface using a duck and a frog with MusicHackDayBCN2011-content
- Shoebox.FM (by Guus Baggermans & Joris Zaalberg) – An audiovisual trip down memory lane
- Lyrics search for MuseScore (by Nicolas Froment) – MuseScore plugin to add lyrics easily to your arrangements
- EchoNestBrowser (by Emerson Castaneda) – A Simple java webapp that allows to explore some of The Echo Nest API functions – look for Artists, Songs and some filtering options
- AGENDAFEST (Ben Fields, Greg Mead, David Okuniev) – Combining Musicmetric, Seevl, Last.fm and 7Digital API > Mobile web-app giving customised festival agenda / discovery
- SoundTrackIt (by Mohamed Sordo) – Create the Soundtrack of a Movie based on the top words of the movie subtitles.
- Kinect toolbox (by Thomas Pachoud) – A set of tools on openNi to OSC for easy use of kinect