iPad Music Software: The Alesis iO Dock for iPad is now available.
The Alesis iO Dock is compatible with the iPad and iPad 2, and adds connectivity options for music and audio recording.
- Audio Inputs
- 2x XLR-1/4?
- Individual gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable
- Guitar (high-impedance) switch on Input 2
- Audio Outputs
- 2x 1/4? Main
- 1/4? TRS Headphone
- Individual level controls
- Video Output
- RCA Composite (requires compatible apps)
- Control I/O
- MIDI In (DIN)
- MIDI Out (DIN)
- USB MIDI
- 1/4? Footswitch (function assigned by apps)
The Alesis iO Audio Dock for iPad retails for around $200.
If you’ve used the Alesis iO Dock, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
- The world’s first pro audio dock for iPad and iPad 2
- Connect microphones and instruments including guitar, studio monitors, PA speakers, headphones, and MIDI controllers
- Universal device works with virtually every audio and MIDI app in the App Store; Core MIDI compliant
- Perform, craft, create and play back music in virtually any conceivable manner or location
- Video output for connection to TVs and projectors
- Inputs: two combo XLR-1/4? for use with audio gear, instruments, and computer audio
- Input channel gain controls and switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar-direct switch for use with amplifier- and effects-modeling app
- Outputs: pair 1/4? and 1/4? headphone with separate volume controls
- Control: MIDI In, MIDI Out, USB MIDI, and assignable 1/4-inch footswitch input