Algoriddim has updated djay, its iPad DJ software, to version 1.3.
The update brings support for two new accessories created for djay:
- The Numark iDJ Live controller; and
- The Griffin DJ Cable.
Here’s what’s new:
- Added support for Numark iDJ Live controller for djay
- Added PFL buttons for individually assigning pre-cueing channel
- Added Cue/Mix slider to fade between master and pre-cueing output
- Added pre-cueing “Auto Select” option in Advanced settings
- Improved pre-cueing auto-select behavior
- Improved update of speed slider range when syncing tracks
- Improved Bounce Loop with Key Lock enabled (iPad 2)
- Improved cue point set accuracy in certain cases
- Added support for high efficiency AAC files
- Fixed occasional freezing of audio when switching from background
- Fixed occasional sound drop when activating Key Lock (iPad 2)
- Fixed drop outs when playing recordings on iPod touch 3rd gen
djay is available in the App Store and is currently priced at $9.99.