Amitech has cut the price on iSynthesizer Pro (App Store link) down to free.
iSynthesizer Pro is a monophonic virtual analog synth that, according to the developer, is designed for live performance.
- Monophonic, playing one note at a time like a class synthesizer
- Designed for live performance
- Configurable Presets, save your favorite settings
- Oscillator Module
- Dual oscillators
- Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Reverse Sawtooth waves
- Octave selector, supporting 5 octaves
- Glide between notes (Lag Processor)
- Oscillator fine tune (more than one full octave)
- Oscillator sync
- Low Pass Filter Module
- Modulation module
- Envelope Generator module
- Supports ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Filter (amount of low pass filter)
They make no mention of MIDI support. (See iOS Music App Developers – Where’s The MIDI? for reader thoughts on that topic!)
Amitech is looking for feedback on features for updates to iSynthesizer Pro – so check this freebie out and let us know what you think of it. And let them know if you think this synth could use a little MIDI action.