This series of video tutorials demonstrate how to use Logic Pro 9.
1. The Basics – Getting to Know Logic Pro: This tutorial looks at the various windows and their functions that come with Logic Pro. Some of these windows include the arrange, mixer, sample editor, piano roll, hyper editor and many more.
2. Transport & Inspector Bar: This tutorial looks at the Transport and Inspector Bar, which focuses on features like channel strips, adding plug-ins, sending to buses and also buttons like play, record, metronome and low latency.
3. Tools: This tutorial looks at all the Tools that come with with Logic Pro. Some of these Tools include the Pointer, Pencil, Scissor, Automation and Flextime.
4. Plug-ins: This video tutorial looks in depth at 6 of Logic’s essential plug-ins. They are the Compressor, Channel EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Space Designer and finally Tape Delay.
5. Software Instruments: This tutorial looks in depth at the ES1 Synthesizer and the EXS-24 Sampler.