Here’s what’s new in FL Studio Mobile 1.1:
- User instruments can be created from .instr and .zip files.
- Support for Sonoma AudioCopy.
- Clipboard in the bar editor: tap and hold a selection to see the copy and paste buttons.
- Filter track editing in the bar editor.
- Record button in the Filter screen.
- Piano-roll editor: pitch-bend is visualized with curved lines.
- Heavy Mute: tuning improved.
- Bug fixes and usability improvements
See our earlier post for a demo on how to make custom instruments in FL Studio Mobile.
Note: This hasn’t hit the App Store yet, as of this post.